benniesposito.com Forum Index benniesposito.com
In memory of Benni Esposito

FAQFAQ     SearchSearch       RegisterRegister     ProfileProfile     Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages     Log inLog in  

Benni's Birthday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    benniesposito.com Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrahamP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Benni's Birthday Reply with quote

I was wondering if those of Benni's friends / family based in London fancied getting together on or around July 13th for a few drinks.

Funny to think Benni's birthday is only 4 days before Hasselhoff's on the 17th.
martin esposito
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi graham. would possibly be able to meet up the weekend after benni's birthday, around the 15th, 16th or actually on hasselhoffs birthday on the 17th! martin.
Jacqueline Marr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to say that my thoughts are with Benni`s family and friends, especially today.

I found out the sad news about Benni two days after it happened and have visited this site regularly reading all the lovely and funny thoughts and stories about such a wonderfully talented guy.

I was in touch with Benni this time last summer and was fortunate enough to have bought one of his small paintings from him, the one and only painting I have ever bought. It is one of the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen. I was due to send him photos of the painting in the new year as he had lost the film of images of it. Sadly I didn`t get the chance to send him the photos. If anyone in his family would like these photos I will gladly send them on.

I hope today will be a celebration of his life to all.

Kind regards

Jacqueline
Jackie Anderson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the middle of cataloguing Benni's work so if you could send the photograph to me that would be great. Here's my address: Flat 3/2, 18 Montague St, Glasgow, G4 9HX.

Thanks, Jackie
Jacqueline Marr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jackie

No problem. I will send the photograph soon.

Had a look at your painting of Benni on the National Gallery`s web. You`ve got it spot on. I`m sure Benni would have loved it. Look forward to seeing the real thing when the exhibition comes to Scotland. I am a fan of both yours and your sisters work. Your sister was two years above me at college and I remember her degree show well.

Best wishes to you both.

Jacqueline
Jackie Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jacqueline, I'm glad you liked it. It's great you put the post up because there are no photo's of that painting and I didn't have a clue how to track it down. Bye for now, Jackie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    benniesposito.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: