benniesposito.com Forum Index benniesposito.com
In memory of Benni Esposito

FAQFAQ     SearchSearch       RegisterRegister     ProfileProfile     Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages     Log inLog in  

We were hacked!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    benniesposito.com Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wayne Taylor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: We were hacked! Reply with quote

I'm afraid to say that the forum was offline for a few hours due to some idiot hacking it. I've fixed it now, so we should bo OK, however there is nothing to stop the same idiot doing the same thing again. I have made some changes in an attempt to make it more difficult, but we shall see.

The worst part is that all the messages were deleted by the hacker, and I've only managed to get the foruim back to where it was in January of this year, so all messages since then are lost. Also, anyone who has signed up since January, I'm afraid you will need to register again.

Hope you are all well,
Wayne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    benniesposito.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: