benniesposito.com Forum Index benniesposito.com
In memory of Benni Esposito

FAQFAQ     SearchSearch       RegisterRegister     ProfileProfile     Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages     Log inLog in  

Favourite Broccoli tracks.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrahamP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Favourite Broccoli tracks..... Reply with quote

When I met Benni my music tastes were a little embryonic, it took me a while to get into them, very glad I did - they are one of the great rock groups of all time.

So, my 3 favourite tracks are -

Fido, 10 Journey Trousers, Neglect It

What are other people's favourites?
Wayne Taylor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, it was pond-life and all smiles for me.

Also, that classic track "who moved the ground?" by Gerald The Fish where Grant Miles did backing vocals, classic stuff. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GrahamP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Hi Wayne Reply with quote

Great to hear from you, was talking about you with Martin the other day - I've got my ticket to see Idlewild at the Shepherd's Bush. In the six degrees of Benni Esposito - Roddy to you via Gerald the Fish, you to Benni. 2.

You've done a great job here mate, really great to have a site, something which'll always be here to remember Benni.

Hope you're enjoying Nottingham, I used to be there quite a bit as a youngster, my grandparents lived there. It's a great city, hope you've been to Britain's oldest pub Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
GrahamP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Idlewild on Wednesday in London, fantastic gig! Sure Benni would've liked their new stuff - it's kind of Fugazi-esque.

On the Broccoli front, i've been listening to Chesnut Road and Pr Exorcise recently.
Wayne Taylor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you liked the idlewild gig Graham! I'm at the gigi in Rock City in Nottingham tomorrow night, can't wait!

Is the gig for Benni not in Dundee tonight? Laeto are playing, another fantastic act I'd say!

Wayne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    benniesposito.com Forum Index -> Music Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: